The following guidance is provided to assist the trade community during CBP ACE outages
Drivers/Carriers should have available:
- Passports (Border crossing Identification)
- ACE E-Manifest Trip Number
- Number of shipments on their truck
- BOL/Shipment Control Numbers (SCN) of all shipments
- The associated entry numbers of these shipments.
In the rare event that a CBP electronic downtime occurs, CBP personnel will be able to use this information to expedite processing.
For additional assistance during an ACE outage, please use this form to contact a Farrow representative, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for urgent inquiries.