We recommend, prior to accessing the CCP, that you review the user profile definitions and roles to determine the list of CCP users and account administrators for your business.
CARM Client Portal (CCP) User Roles:
- Business Account Manager (BAM) manages the daily customs operations and has full access to all business and program accounts. They are responsible for approving any access requests, from either employees or Farrow, and for assigning user roles to each new user. Business accounts can only be set up by a Business Account Manager (BAM). It is HIGHLY recommended to set up more than one BAM with complete management access to cover any absences, and to share in the administration of your business account(s).
- Program Account Manager (PAM) has the ability to create, edit and view all program account information, and is responsible for approving and granting program access to employees. For example: If ABC Windows & Doors (the 9-digit legal entity) has two import divisions, RM 0001 ABC Windows and RM0002 ABC Doors, the BAM could assign a different PAM to each of the divisions /program accounts, or conversely the BAM could be the sole person responsible for all RM accounts.
The BAM may assign a different PAM for each RM account linked to the 9-digit business account, or conversely, the BAM may serve as the PAM for any and all RM program accounts. What this means is that you do not need to assign a PAM if you choose not to; the BAM could be the sole account manager at both the business and program level.
- Editor is able to create, view and edit all transaction information within a program.
- Reader is able only to view all transaction information within a program.
- Expired User allows Farrow to be able to view information submitted on behalf of a client, after the business relationship has expired.
- Orphan User has registered on the CCP, but has not been accepted or linked to any accounts.
For example, we previously provided a checklist to help you get ready for CARM Release 1 and 2. Here’s the link, should you wish to review that.
For the time being, you can find the latest information, including a variety of CARM resources, by visiting this link on a regular basis, or by contacting your Client Partnering Representative.