Select the links below to view the policies & security programs in more detail:
- Farrow recognizes the diverse needs of our customers and is committed to providing goods and services in a manner that is accessible to everyone. In addition, we provide these services with respect, dignity, integration and equal opportunity.
- Our staff has been trained and is ready to meet the needs of all customers. Please let us know how we can be of service.
- The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a voluntary, joint effort between the United States government and businesses involved in importing goods into the United States.
- We collectively monitor the entire supply chain, not only for proper compliance, but also for new and improved best-practice security processes. This assists our customers in proactively preparing for adjustments to any governmental changes and in maintaining their low-risk import clearance designation.
- Open to all importers, carriers (air, sea and land), customs brokers, warehouse operators and manufacturers, certification in the C-TPAT program is awarded following a comprehensive supply chain assessment, examining all aspects of the process against C-TPAT guidelines.
- For more information on C-TPAT, click here.
- The PIP program seeks to enhance border security and suppress contraband smuggling, by securing the supply chain.
- For more information on PIP, click here.