Happy International Women’s Day 2022
International Women’s Day is a global holiday, celebrated annually on March 8th to commemorate the cultural, political, and socioeconomic achievements of women.
“Imagine a gender equal world. A world free of bias, stereotypes and discrimination. A world that’s diverse, equitable, and inclusive. A world where difference is valued and celebrated. Together we can forge women’s equality. Collectively we can all #BreakTheBias. Celebrate women’s achievement. Raise awareness against bias. Take action for equality.”
Farrow is proud to confirm that 50% of its Directors are women. Without the talented, intelligent and fierce women who work at Farrow, the company would not be where it is today. Along with this, Farrow is continuously striving for excellence and practicing our core values:
- Integrity – We never waver on our honesty and trust worthiness.
- Personalized Service – Top down and bottom up customer service. Access to all levels of Farrow employees, whenever required.
- Professionalism – Fairness and dignity are required at all times.
- Empowerment- Enabling and inspiring confidence in employees to do the right thing.
- Loyalty – 100 plus years of unwavering support and dedication to employees, clients and communities.
- Respect – Strive to understand the points of view of others, actively listen and foster an inclusive environment.
- Social Responsibility – As a good corporate citizen we will continue to support humanitarian, environmental and socially responsible initiatives.
To learn more about how you can #BreakTheBias, click here.
Back to Farrow News