In response to growing client demand, Farrow is pleased to announce that it is opening more than 200,000 square feet of warehousing capacity in the Toronto and Vancouver markets. Farrow’s strategically placed warehouse locations facilitate international logistics management, providing swift and easy access to key border crossings, international airports, and trade centers. These top tier facilities, supported by the Farrow Management System (FMS), service Farrow’s B2B and B2C fulfillment channel, shipping both domestically and internationally.
Farrow began providing U.S. based organizations with solutions to cost-effectively service
the Canadian market in 1995. Recent changes in international trading rules and regulations are driving North American importers to reconsider their distribution networks.
“Having operated an FTZ facility in Michigan since 2008, we are excited to be adding FTZ solutions in our Windsor, Toronto, and Vancouver operations,” said Rick Farrow, Chairman & C.E.O.
“Our knowledge of international rules and regulations are allowing us to offer differentiated distribution solutions. We are making significant investments in people, technology, and facilities, and are very excited with the value that our clients are going to realize by leveraging our trade consulting, customs brokerage, international forwarding, warehousing, and outbound transportation services in North America.”
Farrow Logistics operates just under 1 Million sq. ft. of warehousing capacity amongst 31 locations across North America. Services include:
- Pick and pack fulfillment; save time and energy, structure your international logistics around our state of the art Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Shipment consolidation / deconsolidation
- Inbound, Outbound Dock to Stock Product Management
- Inventory Control Specialists
- Active Management of LTL Transportation Programs/Carriers for Clients
- Import staging
- Customized distribution and integrated services
- Returns management
- Foreign Trade Zone; specialized subzone consultation
- Bonded Warehouse facilities (Ontario and British Columbia)