The Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB) had a successful virtual Annual General Meeting on November 26. Elections were held for the CSCB Board of Directors and Executive for the coming year. The Board team is an impressive one, including:
- David Bosse, Cole International Inc., Calgary, AB
- Phil Cahley, CCS, FedEx Trade Networks, Mississauga, ON
- Angela Collins, CCS, CTCS, Willson International Limited, Mississauga, ON
- Alan Dewar, CCS, CTCS, Geo. H. Young & Co. Ltd., Winnipeg, MB
- Linda Dynes, CCS, Farrow, Windsor, ON
- Martha Goncalves, CCS, CTCS, Agility Logistics, Ltd., Mississauga, ON
- Penny Moulton, CCS, CTCS, UPS – Supply Chain Solutions, Mississauga, ON
- Deborah Osborne, P.F. Collins Customs Broker Ltd, St. John’s, NF
- Candace Sider, CCS, CTCS, Livingston International Inc., Fort Erie, ON
- Cherie Storms, CCS, CTCS, Pacific Customs Brokers Ltd., Surrey, BC
- Stephen Venturini, CCS, Omnitrans Inc., Montreal, QC
David Bosse was elected as Chair, Linda Dynes as Vice-Chair and Candace Sider as Secretary-Treasurer, joining CSCB President & CEO Carol West and past chair Angela Collins (ex officio) on the Executive Committee.
Congratulations to all! The CSCB has been and continues to be in very good hands.
Details of the agenda for the upcoming CSCB virtual conference on December 9-10-11 were shared with members at the AGM. You should not miss it!
To view article, click here.
Back to Farrow News.