Below is a direct message from the Government of Canada regarding a Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) scheduled system maintenance.
As part of CFIA’s ongoing efforts to improve client service, please be advised that CFIA will be performing network maintenance on Sunday, November 22, 2020 from 3:00 a.m. (EST) to 7:00 a.m. (EST).
Consequently, the following services may not be available for this period:
- Automated Import Reference System (AIRS)
- CFIA Automated Shipment Inspection Status Search Tool (ASISST)
- AIRS Verification Service (AVS)
- CFIA Digital Document Store Application (DDS)
- Electronic Data Interchange – Integrated Import Declaration (EDI -IID)
If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact the National Import Service Centre (NISC) at 1-800-835-4486.
To stay connected, click here.
For other Farrow updates, view the News.